Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you help me with Symantec antivirus?

Today, i had found only 2 threats (security risks) in my system. I went to the symantec antivirus and went to the risk history. There were 2 of them. I clicked on it and click delete, but it took no action, i had tried many other things but it was still the same. I scanned my whole PC system, and found 0 risk or viruse. But how come i got 2 threats in my history?????????????? NOte: i just went on a website, just to look at some files, but did not download anything!



Can you help me with Symantec antivirus?free adware remover



It's designed to analyze and deal with threats automatically which it did. Just visiting a website is 'downloading' info. Don't worry about it. It's doing the job. Whats the point of having anti virus software that finds things and does nothing with them?



Can you help me with Symantec antivirus?internet security 2006



Rowey is right. It is a history of threats that it blocked so there is nothing to delete. It never got on your system. You are 0k
i use kaspersky av. some of the people here says that norton systematec av is stupid coz it always updates and updates which causes the pc to run slower..



on your question, i think the threats occured rescently, like old threats in your pc
It does no difference these days whether you download anything. Most malicious sites will come at you with javascript but there are exploits for java, flash, quicktime, etc. With use % probably in that order. But I wouldn't know nothing about anything like that. lol If you are having trouble locating your problem try Hijackthis and paste the results and see if there is anything executing.

No comments:

Post a Comment