Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Everytime I try to download a file bigger than 2mb my computer hangs. I have IE6. No antivirus.?

Well I have a P2MMX 200mhz , 32 MB ram, 4GB HDD, with MS Office 2000, installed Download Accelarator Plus, and Registry Cure, used for the purpose of training young people. Now after i did a format with my new copy of win98se, my computer started hanging whenever i try to download a file larger that 2MB. My older copy of WIN98se cannnot be installed due a lot of scratches on the disk. This problem still persist if i use another browser like Mozilla Firefox. Please advise



Everytime I try to download a file bigger than 2mb my computer hangs. I have IE6. No antivirus.?nortan



Normally the size of the file download capabilities are restricted by your ISP, not your IE6. Check with them to see if they have any limitations on the size of the file you can transfer/send.

No comments:

Post a Comment