Friday, August 20, 2010

Firewall not letting downloads. Need download but don't want to shut down firewall! How do I do

firewalls interference? I do uncheck the do not allow pop ups but somehow the firewall checks. The Antivirus was doing it too! I undid that and still it's happening! I know my computer should be protected. However if I can't download anything that I may as well toss the whole computer in to the trash bin cause without being able to download things it's not much more than an expensive typewriter as far as I'm concerned! Does anyone know the solution? I asked my friend the Techie but he's busy! I feel like tossing this computer into the trash but I paid too much for it!



Firewall not letting downloads. Need download but don't want to shut down firewall! How do I download withoutavast



if u r using windows firewall try to configure it and put everything in low!!!



Firewall not letting downloads. Need download but don't want to shut down firewall! How do I download withoutducati



From which website you can't download?



What is your Firewall and anti-virus software?



According to the firewall put the required permission to access the Internet.
sounds like all you need to do is configure your firewall to allow whatever program your using access to the internet ... it can be a little ticky if you're not familiar with the settings or the terminology



  • leave the hairdressers
  • i want to comfort her
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment