Friday, August 20, 2010

What programs should I download to protect my laptop?

My laptop is running very slow, despite me only using about 1/4 of the space on it. I'm already using Comodo Firewall, AVG Antivirus 7.5, Spybot S%26D, Ad-Aware, Glary Utilities, Disk Cleaner and CCleaner. Is there anything I haven't covered?



Any help is much appreciated.



What programs should I download to protect my laptop?free spyware remover



this free tool does a great job at speeding up a pc and staoping crashes. http://www.iobit.com good luck



What programs should I download to protect my laptop?ktm



No wonder your computer is running slow, you are running like 10 programs at once and viruses protecting programs need to use up lots of ram to run so that is why its going to slow. Cut back on some of those. Or uninstall all of them and get Norton 360 it has all of that stuff.
Norton anti-virus is one of the best anti-viruses out there. It should replace your other anti-viruses. You can try restarting your whole computer. Its what i did. i got the boot cd and reboot my laptop to out-of-box state. Then it was better than before. Just be sure to get all of pictures, music, and documents off that computer and onto another computer.
Yep, sounds like you're covered.
u got2 many as i is
No, that sounds like you've covered all the bases.
what windows u got????



up date your windows to xp
defrag the hard drive, run your spybot, and maybe download and run Avast! antivirus



  • leave the hairdressers
  • i want to comfort her
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment