Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want WORDPAD. It is completely/definately deleted from my pc. Can't find the download anywher

Operating system is WIN98SE



Was told to go to http://download.openoffice.org but don't see anything to download? Maybe it's me, but it just looks like a community help/talk site? And will programs asking for WORDPAD work with the openoffice thing?



I need a CRTDLL ( to to get antivirus downloaded ) and can't open the CRTDLL download without WORDPAD.exe



Please answer asap as I think I have a virus to get rid of.



I'd like to thank you in advance.



I want WORDPAD. It is completely/definately deleted from my pc. Can't find the download anywhere. Please helpnorton ghost



Hi,



OpenOffice is a freeware replacement for wordpad, but it offers a lot more than word processing.



If you search for a good wordpad replacement, I recommend AbiWord.



You can download it here: http://www.filehippo.com/download_abiwor...



(use the link download latest version)



And if you have a virus and you don't know what antivirus scanner you should use, take avg. It's free and easy to use.



You can download it here:



http://www.filehippo.com/download_avg_an...



(also use the link download latest version)



Good luck!



I want WORDPAD. It is completely/definately deleted from my pc. Can't find the download anywhere. Please helpsoftware



Go to control panel



double click on add/remove progams



click on Windows setup



go to accessories and put a check in wordpad.

No comments:

Post a Comment