Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ok, I bought this laptop a couple months ago and it came with a free trial to Norton Antivirus......

I just upgraded to the full version today. Before I upgraded, I would get the little message block telling me that I have a new email and it would tell me who it came from and what the subject was......but since I've downloaded the full version, that has stopped. Now all I get is the sound notification that I have a new email. How do I change this back so that I know what email I just got and whom it comes from?



Ok, I bought this laptop a couple months ago and it came with a free trial to Norton Antivirus......?norton internet security



I got norton 360 and it has a help and support section. I think if you set it to scan emails you will get the message.



Try your help in your product ''scan email''

No comments:

Post a Comment