Sunday, August 15, 2010

Where can I download a good and efficient error cleaner?

I've got two errors because of I can't read and send emails. In first of them, my Internet Explorer has an error when I try to read my emails on yahoo mail beta. The second one appears when I try to send an email with Microsoft Outlook, with POP3. I want an efficient error cleaner to can fix those errors. I don't want a cleaner with viruses, spywares, trojans or something else. I don't want a cleaner who request a serial number, a key code or something like this. Also, I don't want a cleaner who requeast me to register somewhere to can fix my errors.



Oh, if you know a cleaner with a serial number or a code and you know that code I accept it. But I don't want to request me to register somewhere.



I don't want an antivirus program, because I have one. I want just an error clener. Please help.



Where can I download a good and efficient error cleaner?vista



download cc clearner



its free



download it from here



http://www.ccleaner.com/



Where can I download a good and efficient error cleaner?antispyware



not to sure what you are asking but a good cleaner of junk on your pc thats easy.spybot is free and so is adaware.both are good



with the outlook problem can't help i use thunderbird which is easyer to set up than outlook and i find safer than outlook.



i also use pop3 and had to much trouble with outlook so i switched to firefox(browser)thunderbird(email).



best of luck.



all are free to download and use.

No comments:

Post a Comment