Friday, August 20, 2010

Why after a few days of downloading Limewire I have to remove the program because my computer doesn&

I already checked for viruses on my computer and spyware and all those things.... But everytime I download Limewire I'm able to use it for just a few days, after that my computer just stays still, even the arrow of the mouse doesn't move. Any possible diagnosis?



I have a modem connection and my internet is very very slow (28.8 kbps), I have McAfee antivirus, antispyware and all that stuff.



Why after a few days of downloading Limewire I have to remove the program because my computer doesn't work?free spyware



that's the problem. because ur using a modem its sticking the program. i have limewire, and i use a wireless router. it takes a very long time to receive connection from sites in order to download music. u need to upgrade to a dsl, or fiber optics modem.



Why after a few days of downloading Limewire I have to remove the program because my computer doesn't work?live update



Remove Limewire Completely. When you click the limewire installer and it removes the program. Go to C:\Program Files\Limewire and delete the limewire folder. because the uninstaller doesn't remove the folder. Turn Off System restore and then run a virus scan, Defrag your HDD and run the Check Disk Utility for info go to http://www.microsoft.com/atwork/getstart...
Limewire is not good, jeje i like ares because i have no problems with it.
Limewire is latent with spyware and viruses! There's a reason P2P programs are free ;) Your virus scanner will skip over them because when you agree to download the program you also agree to everything that comes with it!
limewire is the devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment