Friday, August 20, 2010

The job of antivirus!!!?

Logically,the job of the antivirus not just to remove the virus from pc,but to prevent it from being in your pc,I mean blocking it befor it attack your pc.



I have Windows Live OneCare v2.0,my friend yesterday connected his phone to my pc to download somethings,the windows live onecare detect there is a virus in his phone and prompt me,so I of course clicked on clean all button,it prompt me again and every time I clicked again on clean all,after my friend finished....I ran a complete pc scan with ad-aware and spybot and they found a Worm with 10/10 dangerous rate!!!!!...so what is the hell windows live onecare was doing?????...just prompting me!!



The job of antivirus!!!?aurora



try nod32, it's pretty good.



The job of antivirus!!!?download



Zonealamr is good, norton sux. ESET is highly reccomended to look into. For Free, drop oneare uninstalling it today. I have no virus protection and I am doing fine. If you have no precious data hackers wont bother you. Go with something cheap if you have nothing important on your computer.
All virus software will notify you of virus infections. Live care should try to eliminate the virus (quaranteen, delete, repair, etc.). It may tell you how bad the virus is as Live does. It will tell you if it is fixed or not. Usually, spyware and adaware will take care of anything the virus software can't.



Sometimes you have to use task manager to end the virus tasks and then run spybot etc. (I had to do this recently with the ContraVirus). Get familiar with tasks that should be running. The contravirus was going to shut down my computer in 60 seconds when I ended its process. Start %26gt; run ''shutdown -a'' will stop any shutdown timers that spawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment