Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I automatically scan downloads with 3 or more command line anti-virus scanners all at once?

I have searched for an hour and have yet to find such a tool. Preferably a download manager that supports 3 command line scannings at once; most support only 1. There's all this crap about stuff that comes with antivirus built in, I dont want this. I want a program that I can save command line scan configurations for each antivirus program that I own and scan with all of them at once either a single file or a group of files.



How do I automatically scan downloads with 3 or more command line anti-virus scanners all at once?free antivirus



What you are contemplating makes no sense whatsoever.



Install one, and ONLY one, Anti-virus on your PC, free or otherwise.



Using AVG Free, for example, right-click on any download to ''quick-scan'', no command line coding required.

No comments:

Post a Comment