Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Slow Azureus Downloads than they should be?

I have Azureus. Down it shows a firewall, but i have already removed a firewall. How come it is so? I have no Antivirus or such other things. Please help me out



Slow Azureus Downloads than they should be?spyware removal



You have to make sure that the port Azureus uses is not blocked. Check to see what port it uses in the options screen. After finding out the port number have that port open for your firewall. If you have a router than you have to let your router allow it to be open on that port also. Login to your router and click on the port forwarding option. All routers have this function. From there just add the port range. That's about it. Check to see if your connections are green afterwards. I used to use azureus back in the day but I personally don't use half the features it offers. I use Utorrent and I think it's alot better because it doesn't it up as many resources. Well good luck!



Slow Azureus Downloads than they should be?virus protection software



after you remove your firewall, windows firewall kicks in

No comments:

Post a Comment