Friday, August 20, 2010

I have spybot already?

I already have good spyware and antivirus downloads. Why is this so hard to figure out? Am I just asking the wrong question? It seems to me that this should be very simple. I just don't know much about computers. How do I erase a stupid page that comes up every time I click on my internet icon? It's the yahoo web search page.



I have spybot already?antivirus scan



It's because somehow your home page was set for yahoo web search page. To get it of it next time after you open the browser (IE) go to Tools, Internet Option. On the General tab you can set your home page to Blank page or any web site you like and click OK.



I have spybot already?computer security



Here are the instructions on how to change your homepage:



http://www.helpero.com/Questions-and-ans...



Helpero is a web site that helps every Internet user, from all over the world, solve any computer related problem.
Hello,



This has nothing to do with any malicious program that you feel that may be on your system.



Almost all browsers have a feature which enables the user to goto a certain page/website of his/her own choice. Now your default website of your browser seems to have been to the Yahoo Search Page.



  • leave the hairdressers
  • i want to comfort her
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment