Friday, August 20, 2010

I purchased my Q multimedia PC in Oct 06 new...It came with XP already installed and also madesafe a

edition already installed too..The instruction manual that came with my PC had a sticker on the back with a code for a 90day trial and internet cleaner with madesafe..However when I orderdered BT broadband it came with a disk to load with the hub and it was option 2 and apparently that option came with norton internet security..The problem was whenever i turned my PC on a little red ballon popped up and said my antivirus was out of date click this balloon to fix and whenever I clicked it it took me to the madesafe page which said firewall on and automatic updates on but antivirus off but my brother in law said I didn't need that as I had norton online security but when I clicked on the protection shield at the top of my tool bar it kept taking me to a site to download stuff..My computer came with four discs Product recovery for version 14.0 XP home edition sp2 a foxconn motherboard disc that also says norton internet security on it and micro soft works 8.5..



I purchased my Q multimedia PC in Oct 06 new...It came with XP already installed and also madesafe antivirus?antivirus programs



You should only have 1 anti virus, so you need to unisntall Madesafe. The best way to uninstall a program and make space on your hard drive is to use Ccleaner. So download and install that.



http://www.ccleaner.com



Open it, click the Tools botton on the left, click the Uninstall button on the left, find Madesafe on the list then click Uninstall at the bottom right.

No comments:

Post a Comment