Friday, August 20, 2010

Question about antivirus?

I was trying to download a video when all the sudden some anstivirus thing poped up and I tried to ignore it and not download the video anymore but it was too late now I cant do anything on the net unless i buy what is ''Antivirus 2008'' and so my sister used her credit card to buy but still cant get it to stop popping up and I cant go on the internet. I contacted my broadband provider and they said I must ''uninstall'' what is known to be ''Norton''. I dont know how and I dont know what to do! I jus bought this computer BRAND NEW a week ago! It costed $725 DOLLERS! Im afraid I messed it up! I hope not. Im very sad and worried becuase I was saving up for it for a long time and now I cant even use it! Please someone who knows about computers, can you please help me?



Question about antivirus?agv



This is an easy one, Click on the windows icon on the bottom left, go to control panel on the lower right, go to uninstall a program and select norton it is going to ask you if you are sure a bunch of times and have you restart it too. Your computer should work after this but I recomend gettting a new antivirus soon.



Question about antivirus?antivirus software



Go to the control panel and then add/remove programs and remove the ''antivirus 2008'' I dunno y u would unistall norton, it works just fine on mine. After you figure out the problem, download AVG for free. That is what I use and it works EXCELLENT with no problems. I can download video and music without a problem. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment